Jamie Oliver Dome 80 Leggero wood-fired outdoor oven
The Dome 80 Leggero wood-fired outdoor oven is a pre-assembled oven which will make light work of cooking up crowd-pleasing, beautiful food outdoors. You can choose to place your oven on the stand which comes with the oven, or place on something else suitable to hold the oven.
With its generous 80cm internal cooking floor, the Dome80 Leggero outdoor oven is delivered to your home fully assembled, and will help you take your wood-fired cooking to the next level without the hassle of a complicated design or setup.
At 190kg this oven can be positioned on its new and highly stable metal stand, features full insulation and benefits from a high-tech domed finish that makes it completely waterproof and resistant to small hairline cracks.
The outdoor oven is delivered with a free bespoke paddle and brush set, metal oven door with integrated thermometer and detachable handles, handbook and warranty; this oven offers superior cooking performance and amazing heat retention properties while still remaining cool to the touch outside.
- Internal cooking floor: 80cm / 31.5 inches
- External width: 101cm / 39.8 inches
- External depth: 114 cm / 44.4 inches
- Oven height without flue: 63 cm / 24.5 inches
- Oven height with flue: 104 cm / 40.5 inches
- Entrance to cooking floor: 39cm w x 23cm h / 17.7 x 9.1 inches
- Front Floor section: 45cm w x 25cm d / 17.7 x 9.4 inches
- Stand height from ground: 93cm / 36.4 inches
- Stand ground space: 81cm x 81cm / 32 x 32.inches
- Stand weight: 16kg
- Oven weight: 190kg
- Storage for firewood
- Made in Italy
*not available to ship outside of Europe