Jamie Oliver Dome 60 Leggero wood-fired outdoor oven
The Dome 60 Leggero wood-fired outdoor oven is lighter, stronger and handmade from the best refractory materials, a new high-tech finish means the updated Dome 60 Leggero is not only lighter but also crack resistant, waterproof and still retains its artisan appeal without compromising cooking performance or heat retention qualities.
At 40kg lighter than the original Dome60 and just 1 meter wide, the Dome 60 Leggero is more mobile and can be easily positioned on its own easy-to-assemble stand or incorporated into your outdoor entertaining design.
You can choose to place your oven on the stand which comes with the oven, or place on something else suitable to hold the oven.
Handmade in Italy, completely pre-assembled and insulated the outdoor oven is delivered boxed to your door. Unlike other ovens, this outdoor oven does not need any additional materials or a complicated setup.
We’ve thrown in everything you need, including a pizza peel and brush to get you cooking up tasty wood-fired dishes.
- Internal cooking floor: 60cm / 23.6 inches
- External width: 87 cm / 34.3 inches
- External depth: 94.5 cm / 37.2 inches
- Oven height without flue: 57.5cm / 22.4 inches
- Oven height with flue: 105cm / 41 inches
- Entrance to cooking floor: 33cm w x 20cm h / 12 x 7.7 inches
- Front Floor: 40.50cm w x 31cm d / 15.16 x 12.4 inches
- Oven weight: 160kg
- Stand height from ground: 93cm / 36.4 inches
- Stand ground space: 81cm w x 81cm d / 32 x 32 inches
- Stand weight: 16kg
- Storage for firewood
- Made in Italy
*not available to ship outside of Europe